Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 15-20 minutes
Yield: 10-12 crepes
1 cup white whole wheat flour (use chickpea flour for GF)
1/2 cup milk or dairy alternative of choice
1 Tablespoon honey
1 Tablespoon coconut oil (melted) + more for pan
- Add all ingredients to a blender and mix on high until combined
- Add 1 Tablespoon more milk at a time as needed, depending how thin or thick you like your crepes
- Add coconut oil to 6” frying pan, heat to medium/medium-low heat
- Use a ¼ measuring cup and scoop the batter from the blender into the center of the frying pan
- Swirl the pan around to spread the crepe batter evenly
- Cook each crepe for about 1 minute and flip, cook around 45 seconds on the 2nd side
- Transfer to a shallow plate and serve with toppings of your choice
- Put a scoop of Greek yogurt with sliced banana OR jam of your choice in the center of the crepe and roll it up to enjoy.
- Roll up the crepes and enjoy with a little bit of maple syrup or honey, too much maple may take away slightly from the chai flavor.
- Fresh berries or fruit of any kind is also always a great match.
Be sure to tag us on social to show off your crepe making skills! You will want this recipe on repeat 🤍